I absolutely LOVE this recipe for blended margaritas because it uses all real ingredients, no margarita mix, and it’s just SO EASY! Just peel a lemon, lime and orange, halve them and throw them into your blender along with some ice, water, and sugar, and you’ve got yourself a delicious margarita that will rival anything that you will find in a great Mexican restaurant!
Whole Fruit Frozen MargaritasPrint
- 1/4 cup water
- 6 ounces tequila
- 2 ounces Grand Marnier or Triple Sec
- 1 orange peeled, halved
- 1 lime peeled, halved
- 1 lemon peeled, halved
- 6 Tablespoons sugar
- 6 cups ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into your blender in the order listed and process until smooth.
- Pour into salt-rimmed margarita glasses.
- In order to rim glasses, run a lime wedge around the lip of the glass and dip in coarse salt.
- Use a good quality silver tequila such as Espolon.