This delicious Remoulade Sauce is amped up with Southern-style flavors. It’s a smoky and tangy dipping sauce that’s perfect for po’ boys, cooked shrimp, crab cakes and so much more! You’ll quickly fall for the layers of tang, smoke, and spice in every bite.
So Easy To Make!
Combine ingredients in a small bowl and stir to combine. That's it!
Store remoulade in an airtight container in the fridge and it’ll keep for up to 2 weeks.
Favorite Ways To Use Remoulade Sauce
– As a seafood dip for shrimp and poached fish.
– It’s a great spread for cheesesteak sandwiches and burgers.
– Dip for french fries or fish sticks.
– As a vegetable dip for asparagus or artichokes.
– It enhances every bite of fried shrimp or lobster rolls.
TIP: I recommend leaving the homemade remoulade in the fridge for 1 or 2 hours after you mix it together. This time gives the ingredients a chance to wake up and mingle, resulting in a well-rounded, full-bodied flavor.