It will be ready in 5 minutes! All you need to make it are yellow mustard, dijon mustard, mayonnaise and honey.
Tired of the same old dips and dressings, and want to make something a little more fun and exciting? Homemade honey mustard dipping sauce is where it’s at. It’s tangy, creamy, a little bit sweet and so delicious!
And the best part is that it can be made in just 5-minutes with 4-ingredients that you’ve probably already got on hand!
What is Honey Mustard Sauce?
- It’s a delicious sauce, dip or dressing. It’s great on salads, as a glaze or marinade for meats like chicken and pork, or as a dip for tasty treats like chicken tenders or pretzel bites.
- Yellow Mustard
- Dijon Mustard
The honey I use is just standard clover honey, though any type of honey will work in this recipe.
You can also change up this recipe in other ways. Don’t have honey? Maple syrup can be swapped in. Want it spicy? Add in a pinch of cayenne. Want it a bit tangier? Add in some lemon juice or vinegar (good for salad dressings).
How to make it
- Simply stir together the mustard, mayo and honey and serve.
Uses for Honey Mustard Sauce
- Dipping sauce for crispy air fryer fries, chicken strips or glazed ham.
- A marinade or glaze for chicken, salmon or pork
- Dip for fresh veggies
- Dressing for green salads (you may want to thin it out with a bit of vinegar for extra tang)
- Dip for pretzel bites.
- As a spread for burgers, wraps or sandwiches
- Dipping sauce for sausage bites or steak bites
How to store it
- This sauce will keep in the fridge for up to 5 days. So I’d suggest making as much or as little as you’d like. The recipe card below can be easily adjusted to make more or less servings.
More sauce & dip recipes
- Homemade Blue Cheese Dressing
- Chick-Fil-A Sauce
- In-N-Out Sauce
- Romesco Sauce
- Boom Boom Sauce
- Cilantro Lime Crema
- Chipotle Crema
- Green Goddess Dressing
- Buffalo Wing Sauce
Did you try this honey mustard dipping sauce?
If you loved this honey mustard dip for pretzels and more, I would appreciate it so much if you would give this recipe a ⭐️star review⭐️! Also, be sure to snap a picture of your finished dish and share it with me on Instagram using the hashtag #platingsandpairings and tagging me @platingsandpairings.
Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and stir to combine.