Learn how to make Sous Vide Shredded Chicken for a moist, flavorful, and tender protein you can use in lunches, dinners, and more. It’s the best meal prep secret you can make with fresh or frozen chicken!
Looking for chicken recipes for dinner tonight? I’ve got you covered.
From simple chicken recipes like this Roasted Chicken Recipe, to elevated (but quick!) chicken breast recipes like this Chicken Piccata, I’ve rounded up all of my BEST chicken recipes so that you can find what you want to make for dinner tonight – in a hurry!
Let’s start with my most drool-worthy chicken recipes.
These are the dreamy, creamy, insanely delicious chicken recipes that I reach for whenever I want some comfort food:
- 30-Minute Easy Chicken Marsala Recipe is perfect for a quick weeknight dinner, but it’s also elegant enough to serve at a dinner party. The delicious marsala wine, bacon, butter sauce will have you licking your plate!
- This French Onion Chicken is a simple yet crave-worthy dinner that’s made in one skillet! Tender chicken breasts are covered in a rich gravy with caramelized onions, then piled with Gruyere and baked to form a perfectly melty, cheesy layer on top. This is comfort food at its very best.
- This Mascarpone Chicken Marsala adds in dijon mustard & creamy mascarpone cheese. It’s a rich dish that’s easy to prepare but totally impressive.
Creative Coatings for Chicken Breasts.
Try coating your chicken in something other than breadcrumbs. Pretzels, tortilla chips, and fried onions all make for some super tasty chicken coatings!
- Crispy Pretzel Crusted Chicken with Cheddar-Mustard Sauce is an easy delicious dinner that will be on your table in 30 minutes!
- Tortilla Chip Crusted Chicken with Queso Sauce is an easy delicious dinner that will be on your table in 30 minutes! It’s crispy, cheesy and so delicious!
- If you love Sour Cream & Onion potato chips, you’ll love this Crispy Baked Chicken! Chicken breasts are coated with sour cream, then covered in crushed fried onions. Serve it all up with a lemon-chive sour cream sauce and you are in heaven!
Fire up the Grill with these Grilled Chicken Recipes:
In the summer, you can’t beat cooking chicken on the grill.
- Nothing says summer quite like these Lemon Chicken Skewers with Harissa Yogurt Sauce. Dip the lemon-dressed and marinated chicken thigh skewers in the refreshing yogurt sauce for a burst of irresistible Greek and Mediterranean flavors.
- This Peruvian Chicken with Creamy Green Sauce packs in big flavors thanks to the easy marinade and vibrant green sauce. It’s the perfect way to add some international flair to your next barbecue
- Curry Chicken Skewers with Lime are quick and easy to prepare on the grill. Deliciously fragrant and tangy, they’re perfect served alongside some rice and a simple salad.
- Grilled Mango Chicken features a sweet and spicy mango lime marinade that caramelizes perfectly on a hot grill. It’s perfect for your summer BBQ.
The Air Fryer Makes for Tasty, Crispy Chicken in a Healthier Way.
The air fryer is my go-to when I want a healthy, chicken dinner that’s crispy & delicious.
- This foolproof recipe makes flavorful and tender Air Fryer Chicken Breasts every time, seasoned with herbs and spices.
- Air Fryer Chicken Thighs are juicy and crispy with just the right amount of herbs and seasonings. This healthy recipe works perfectly for bone-in or boneless chicken and skin-on or skinless.
- Air Fried Chicken Tenders cook up golden & crispy on the outside, but juicy inside. The best part is they can be made in under 20 minutes with just 6-ingredients. A parmesan breadcrumb coating makes them extra delicious.
Instant Pot = Chicken in a Flash!
Who doesn’t love an instant pot meal? These chicken dinners are definite winners.
- Make Instant Pot Chicken Breasts & Gravy with these simple tips that will flavor your chicken from the inside out. These are the most flavorful and juicy pressure cooker chicken breasts.
- Super simple Instant Pot Shredded Chicken – a moist, flavorful, and tender protein you can use in lunches, dinners, and more. It’s the best meal prep secret you can make with fresh or frozen chicken!
- This Instant Pot Butter Chicken recipe features chicken simmered in a mildly spiced, creamy tomato sauce. This delicious Indian dish, served over rice, will be on your dinner table in a flash.
Sous Vide for the Juiciest, Most Tender Chicken.
My absolute favorite way to cook chicken! Fail-proof, delicious results every time!
- Sous Vide Chicken Breasts. This fail proof recipe results in perfectly tender & juicy chicken every time. Plus, it provides tips on flavoring your chicken breasts in several different ways. You can even sous vide frozen chicken breasts.
- Sous Vide Miso Chicken is basted in a rich, buttery miso glaze and finished with a sprinkling of cashews for a delicious crunch.
Healthy Chicken Recipes.
For when you want a healthy dinner – that’s also DELICIOUS!
- Chicken Gyro Bowls with tzatziki sauce turn your favorite traditional Greek sandwich into a quick, healthy dinner. Lots of yummy gyro toppings piled on a bed of fluffy quinoa.
- This Thai Chicken Salad comes together in just 20 minutes! Tossed with a tangy lime-lemongrass dressing and served alongside colorful vegetables. It’s a delicious and easy lunch or dinner.
- This Instant Pot Salsa Chicken Recipe can be made in just 20 minutes with the help of your electric pressure cooker and five simple ingredients.
Whole Roasted Chicken Recipes.
For when you’ve got a whole bird to roast.
- This is the best simple whole Roasted Chicken Recipe. The skin is perfectly crisp and crackly, there’s no basting, and it results in a lovely pan gravy at the finish. Easy enough for a weeknight dinner!
- This Chinese Roasted Chicken is amazing and extra easy. The skin is perfectly crisp and crackly, there’s no basting, and it’s served with a delicious soy-lime dipping sauce. Easy enough for a weeknight dinner!
- Roasted Spatchcock Chicken with Potatoes & Cabbage cooks up in one skillet for an easy delicious dinner that’s perfect for the holidays but simple enough for any night of the week.
Wine pairings for chicken:
White Wine: Chardonnay, Viognier, Pinot Gris
Red Wine: Pinot Noir, Beaujolais
My newest, chicken creations:
PF Chang’s Lettuce Wraps + Dipping Sauce Copycat
This PF Chang’s Lettuce Wraps copycat recipe is so good! Ground chicken is wrapped in cooling lettuce cups and topped with a special customizable dipping sauce.
Chicken Larb Recipe (Thai Larb Gai Lettuce Wraps)
This Chicken Larb Gai recipe will have you hooked on its spicy, zesty flavor. These Thai lettuce wraps come together quickly & easily for a healthy dish that’s perfect for lunch or dinner.
Thai Lemongrass Chicken Salad Recipe (20 Minute)
This Thai Lemongrass Chicken Salad comes together in just 20 minutes! Tossed with a tangy lime-lemongrass dressing and served alongside colorful vegetables. It’s a delicious & easy lunch or dinner.
25+ Delicious Sauces for Chicken (Quick + Easy)
27+ EASY Indian Chicken Recipes to Try at Home!!
Looking for some tasty Indian chicken recipes for dinner or lunch? There are so many great options! From Indian Butter Chicken, to Chicken Curries, Tikka Masla, and more! Here are 27+ delicious chicken Indian dishes to try at home!