Just when you thought ravioli couldn’t get any better! Have you tried Air Fryer Ravioli? Coated in a cheesy, breadcrumb mixture and then baked (or air fried) until crispy and delicious! Serve this yummy appetizer with marinara sauce or alfredo sauce and enjoy!
The BEST appetizer recipes – perfect for any occasion! From easy appetizers for a crowd, to cold appetizer recipes, hot dips, and more.
Easy Appetizer Recipes
These killer appetizer recipes can be made in minutes with just a few ingredients!
- Brie Crostini with Prosciutto & Honey make the perfect party appetizer that can be assembled in just 5 minutes. Top homemade crostini with prosciutto, brie, basil and a drizzle of honey.
- Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip made with only 3-ingredients is perfect for snacking or parties. Make it in just 15-minutes and serve with your favorite veggies for dipping!
- Prosciutto Wrapped Avocado Appetizers are the perfect party snack. They’re an easy to make, no-bake finger food and come together in under 10 minutes.
Dinner Party Appetizers
When you’re hosting a dinner party, these are the perfect light appetizers to serve beforehand:
- Sausage Bites in White Wine with Creamy Mustard Dip
- Filet Mignon Bites with Creamy Horseradish Sauce
- Irresistible Bacon Wrapped Dates
- Ham and Cheese Pinwheels
Game Day Appetizers
Take these along when you’re tailgating or watching the game at home:
- Spicy Game Day Grazing Board.
- Garlic Butter Steak Bites. They’ll be on your table in under 15 minutes!
- Toasted Ravioli – make these in the air fryer or the oven
- Pretzel Bites with Cheese Dip. Soft, chewy and bite size with a golden crust, they’re perfect for dunking into a rich cheese dip that can be customized 3-ways.
Speaking of game day eats…. We can’t forget the wings…
Wings – 4 Ways!
- Air Fryer Chinese Chicken Wings
- Crispy Baked Buffalo Wings
- Vietnamese Chicken Wings
- Air Fryer Chicken Wings with Buffalo Sauce
Nachos Recipes – with a Twist.
- Irish Nachos (Irish Pub Potato Nachos) are always a hit! Made with thin-sliced potatoes that are topped with cheese, bacon, pico de gallo and sour cream. Irish pub nachos are a perfect appetizer for any occasion!
- Greek Nachos with Hummus & topped with crumbly feta cheese, cherry tomatoes, pepperoncini, Kalamata olives and a tangy tzatziki sauce. They make a perfect party appetizer and are vegetarian friendly!
Cold Appetizer Recipes.
Cold appetizers that are perfect for potlucks or picnics.
Boards – My go to for Easy Entertaining.
- Simple Winter Cheese Board. This yummy spread is great for the holidays or small parties and features aged cheddar cheese, dried figs, almonds, pecans, and honey.
- Cheese Board Ideas for Fall
- At Home Date Night Cheese Board. Learn how to pair wines with flavored cheeses, and how to create a simple cheese board to enjoy at home.
Vegetarian Appetizer Recipes.
- Mushroom Pate – a delicious, vegetarian pate with a creamy texture that packs so much flavor!
- Olive Tapenade
- Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
Shrimp Appetizers – Always a Crowd Pleaser!
Appetizer Meatballs – The Perfect Finger Food.
Hot Dip Recipes – Comfort in a Bowl.
- Baked Goat Cheese Dip – a super simple appetizer recipe that’s easy to throw together at the last minute with just 3 ingredients! Chevre is baked in marinara sauce until hot and bubbly – Perfect for spreading on crostini.
- Artichoke Queso Blanco. Jalapeno peppers and chorizo give it a spicy kick, while the artichoke hearts are the perfect unexpected addition, in this melty, ooey-gooey cheese dip.
- Learn how to make Classic Cheese Fondue at home with this classic, easy recipe. This is the best appetizer to serve at parties because it can be made in just 15-minutes and everybody loves it!
- Corn Queso Dip is the perfect dip for your next Mexican fiesta or tailgating party. It’s deliciously rich & creamy with a hint of spice and delicious corn flavor.
My most recent small bite recipes:
Here are the newest recipes I’ve created that are guaranteed to keep you experimenting in the kitchen:
Pa Amb Tomàquet Recipe (Pan Con Tomate)
Pa Amb Tomàquet (or Pan Con Tomate) is a simple but delicious tapas recipe made with only 5 ingredients! It’s like a Spanish version of bruschetta in the best way possible with toasty bread, garlic and fresh grated tomatoes.
This Harissa Hummus recipe will have you hooked with its spicy, smoky, and wonderfully aromatic flavor.
Vietnamese Chicken Wings Recipe (5-Ingredients!)
Vietnamese Chicken Wings are baked in the oven until crisp & coated in a sweet-spicy combination of soy sauce, brown sugar and sambal oelek chili paste.
Blistered Air Fryer Shishito Peppers (Quick & Easy)
If you need a fun and flavorful finger food, make it these Air Fryer Shishito Peppers! They’re easy to make in 10 minutes, have a mild heat and sweet flavor, and are completely addictive. Bet you can’t eat just one!
35+ Italian Appetizers (Easy Make Ahead Recipes)
Are you looking for some easy, delicious, and quick Italian appetizers to serve at your next get-together? Look no further! In this post, you will find a variety of Italian appetizers that are perfect for any occasion. All of these recipes are simple to make and packed full of flavor. Read on to discover the perfect way to start off your next special meal.