This Weight Loss Cabbage Soup recipe is loaded with fresh vegetables. It’s high in flavor, yet naturally low in fat and calories! Make this nutritional soup easily in your instant pot, slow cooker, or on the stove.
Instant Pot Recipes
You’ll find all the BEST IP recipes right here! These are the most popular instant pot recipes that are quick and easy to prepare.
I’m always on the lookout for easy recipes for the instant pot. It’s my favorite kitchen appliance and a total game changer! Because who doesn’t want to get a delicious meal on the table in a hurry? Especially on busy weeknights after a long day.
I’ve got all my favorite recipes for the electric pressure cooker here. With tips on cook time, instant pot accessories, and how to get the best flavors in a fraction of the time.
Psst – Don’t have an instant pot pressure cooker? I’ve got plenty of slow cooker recipes for you too!
Instant Pot Simple Dinner Recipes
Pressure cooking takes tough cuts of meat and makes them super tender!
- Instant Pot Pot Roast is hands-down the fastest and easiest version of this classic comfort food! It’s fall-apart tender, moist, and covered in a flavorful gravy. Plus the creamy baby potatoes and tender carrots are made right in the same pot!
- Easy Instant Pot Beef Stroganoff recipe results in the most tender beef in a creamy, saucy gravy. Made with stew meat or chuck roast, egg noodles, and sour cream, this dish has all the classic flavors that you expect! It’s the best no-fuss comfort food there is!
- Instant Pot Pork Chops & Gravy cook up deliciously tender and juicy in your electric pressure cooker, and they’re finished off with an irresistible gravy. Serve them with a side of mashed potatoes or rice and dig in!
Healthy Recipes for the Instant Pot
- Weight Loss Soup is loaded with fresh vegetables. It’s high in flavor, yet naturally low in fat and calories! Make this nutritional soup in just minutes with the help of your electric pressure cooker.
- Instant Pot Sweet Potatoes cook up quicker than in the oven and they’re deliciously fluffy and creamy every time! Learn how to make the BEST sweet potatoes in the pressure cooker in just about 30 minutes!
- Instant Pot Bone Broth. Make chicken, pork or beef stock using kitchen scraps and your electric pressure cooker.
Instant Pot Soup Recipes
The most delicious soups for the winter months.
- Instant Pot Potato Soup
- Instant Pot Minestrone Soup
- Instant Pot Lentil Soup with Sausage & Kale
- Instant Pot Pho
- Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
- Instant Pot Zuppa Toscana
- Instant Pot French Onion Soup
- Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Instant Pot Chili
Vegetarian Recipes for the Instant Pot
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes with Sour Cream are the most delicious mashed potatoes you will ever have. They’re light, creamy, buttery & quick to make with the help of your pressure cooker.
- Cheesy Lentils & Rice – a quick vegetarian weeknight dinner that’s perfect for Meatless Monday!
- Instant Pot Vegetarian Chili is delicious & nutritious. It cooks up quickly and easily with the help of your pressure cooker and tastes like it’s been simmering all day.
- Lentil Bolognese Sauce can be made in no time with the help of your electric pressure cooker. Plus, it’s vegetarian and packed with protein & fiber.
Indian Instant Pot Recipes
- Instant Pot Dal with Split Peas comes together with minimal effort with the help of your electric pressure cooker. These delicious bowls of dal are topped with quick-pickled red onion and tangy yogurt for an unforgettable, vegetarian meal.
- Instant Pot Butter Chicken features chicken simmered in a mildly spiced, creamy tomato sauce. This delicious Indian dish, served over rice, will be on your dinner table in a flash.
Instant Pot Chicken Recipes
A great way to get tender chicken!
Instant Pot Beans
- Instant Pot Pinto Beans
- Instant Pot Black Beans
- How to Cook Instant Pot Lentils
- Instant Pot Chickpeas
- Instant Pot Black Eyed Peas
- Instant Pot Refried Beans
Instant Pot Pasta Recipes
The perfect way to get tender noodles ready in a hurry!
- Instant Pot Spaghetti is an easy and delicious weeknight meal the whole family will love! Made with jarred or homemade marinara sauce, this comforting, classic spaghetti recipe is ready in 30 minutes!
- Instant Pot Mac and Cheese. Made extra creamy with a secret ingredient plus delicious cheddar & parmesan cheese. It can be made in just 4 minutes with your electric pressure cooker.
Instant Pot Breakfast Recipes
My Newest Instant Pot Recipes:
Instant Pot Sous Vide Egg Bites (Starbucks Copycat)
Instant Pot Sous Vide Egg Bites are just like the ones you’d find at Starbucks. By making them at home in your electric pressure cooker, you’ll save lots of money and you can totally customize them with your favorite flavors. A great meal prep recipe for busy mornings!
Buy the instant pot egg bites mold here.
Persian Beef Stew Recipe (Stovetop or Instant Pot)
This Persian Beef Stew is a delicious, hearty stew made with split peas and savory spices. Make it on the stove or in your instant pot.
EASY Instant Pot Whole Steamed Artichokes Recipe
Instant Pot Artichokes are quick and easy to make with the help of your electric pressure cooker. Plus, this recipe gives them SO much flavor! Try them with this “Magic” Artichoke Dipping Sauce and you’re in for a real treat!
EASY Southwest Cheesy Instant Pot Lentils & Rice
This Instant Pot recipe for cheesy southwestern lentils & rice is a quick vegetarian weeknight dinner that’s perfect for Meatless Monday!
EASY Instant Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage Recipe
This recipe for Instant Pot Corned Beef & Cabbage is made with the help of your electric pressure cooker and finished off under the broiler with a brown sugar-mustard glaze, giving it a perfectly crispy exterior.