Learn How to Bake Salmon that’s flaky and buttery every time! Salmon filets are lightly seasoned before going into the oven for less than 15 minutes. It’s the best foolproof and healthy weeknight dinner!
How To Bake Salmon:
1. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
2. Drizzle salmon filets with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Arrange salmon on a baking sheet, skin side down, and bake for 12-15 minutes, until salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
More Ways to Season Salmon:
– Salt and pepper
– Grated or minced garlic
– Italian seasoning
– Cajun seasoning
– Lemon slices and fresh dill or rosemary
– Honey and brown sugar
– Everything Bagel seasoning
– Soy sauce and miso paste