This lobster ravioli sauce transforms store-bought ravioli into a lusciously creamy and rich dish. Lemon and chives will wake up your tastebuds with an unexpected fresh twist in each bite.. Such a quick and easy dinner.!
– lobster ravioli
– olive oil
– tomato paste
– dry white wine
– heavy cream
– lemon juice
– lemon zest
– fresh chives
– salt & pepper
– cooked lobster (optional)
1. Bring a large pot of water to boil for the lobster ravioli.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
3. Add the garlic and shallot and cook until fragrant. Then stir in the tomato paste, cooking for 2-3 minutes.
4. Stir in the wine, scraping any browned its from the bottom of the pot.
5. Add the heavy cream, bring to a simmer, and reduce by about a half.