My version of butter chicken is made without any butter or heavy cream and is instead lightened up with the addition of coconut milk. The traditional Indian spices blend with the tomatoes to create a flavorful sauce that is irresistible. You’re gonna love it! It’s a delicious meal that the whole family will enjoy!
– olive oil
– garlic and onion
– coconut milk
– tomato paste and flour
– fresh ginger
– curry powder
– garam masala
– chili powder
– salt and black pepper
– boneless skinless chicken breasts
– cilantro (for topping)
– Greek yogurt (for topping)
How To Make Slow Cooker Butter Chicken: 1. Saute onion and garlic in olive oil until softened.
2. Add coconut milk, tomato paste, flour, ginger, curry powder, garam masala, chili powder, and salt & pepper. Cook until slightly thickened, about 1-2 minutes.
3. Place raw chicken in crock pot and pour sauce over the top.
4. Cook on LOW heat for 6 hours, or HIGH heat for 3 hours.
5. Serve garnished with cilantro and greek yogurt and enjoy!