This easy, stovetop glazed carrots recipe is the BEST! Lightly sweetened, delicately seasoned and perfectly glazed! These carrots make an amazing side dish that both kids and adults can’t get enough of!
How to Make Glazed Carrots on the Stovetop:
1. Bring carrots to boil in chicken stock seasoned with salt and sugar.
2. Simmer for 5 minutes, until barely tender.
3. Remove cover and increase heat to high.
4. Reduce liquid.
5. Add butter and sprinkle in lemon juice.
– Maple Glazed: Swap out the sugar for maple syrup.
– Brown Sugar Glazed: Swap out the white sugar for brown sugar.
– Honey Glazed: Swap out the sugar for honey.
– Glazed Carrots with Orange Juice: Swap out the lemon juice for orange juice.