Have a package of ground chicken to use up? Here are 30+ easy ground chicken recipes to try out. From pasta recipes, to soups, appetizers and more. They’re all SO delicious (and healthy too)!
Ground chicken is such a versatile ingredient that can be used in a variety of dishes – from savory pasta dishes to soups, burgers, meatloaf and more!
Here are 30+ healthy dinner recipes with ground chicken.
PS – Most of these recipes will work with ground turkey, ground pork, or lean ground beef too!
Easy Ground Chicken Recipes (That are SO Delicious!)
How to Make Ahead and Store
Many of these recipes can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for a few days or even in the freezer. Simply check the individual recipes for full storing instructions and details on how to make ahead.
More Ingredient Guides
- Ground Beef Recipes
- Ground Pork Recipes
- Ground Turkey Recipes
- Bone In Chicken Breast Recipes
- Ground Lamb Recipes
- Chicken Tenderloin Recipes
- Flank Steak Recipes
- Italian Sausage Recipes
- Boneless Pork Chop Recipes
Did you Make Any of These Recipes?
Please leave a comment and rating below, if you loved this round up of recipes using ground chicken. Also, be sure to snap a picture of your finished dish and share it with me on Instagram using the hashtag #platingsandpairings and tagging me @platingsandpairings.
30+ BEST Ground Chicken Recipes
- 3 Tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice (from 2-3 limes)
- 3 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice (from 1 large lemon)
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 red onion (minced)
- 3 shallots (thinly sliced)
- 1 stalk lemongrass (tough outer leaves removed and minced (about 1/4 cup))
- 1 serrano chile (thinly sliced)
- 1 1/2 pounds ground chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 leaves head butter lettuce (separated)
- Radishes (chopped, for serving (optional))
- Cooked rice (for serving (optional))
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, lemon juice, fish sauce and honey. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the onion, shallots, lemongrass, chile, and salt, to taste. Cook until the vegetables begin to soften, about 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken. Cook, stirring frequently, until the meat and vegetables are cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Add the dressing to the pan and cook for 2 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the mint. Season with additional fish sauce, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Spoon the chicken mixture onto the lettuce leaves.
- Serve with rice.