Corn is such a versatile ingredient. It’s great in savory dishes, sweet treats, and everything in between. Here’s 30+ delicious recipes using corn!
In this post, I’ll cover 30+ of the most mouth-watering corn recipes you can make. From classic sides to creative dishes, you’ll find something new and delicious to love.
Corn has so much potential in the kitchen. Whether you’re looking to try something new and creative or just need something simple and delicious, you’ll find the perfect dish in these recipes.
So don’t wait any longer; get in the kitchen and whip up something amazing with some delicious corn!
30+ BEST Corn Recipes
How to Make Ahead and Store
Many of these corn recipes can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for a few days or even in the freezer. Simply check the individual recipes for full storing instructions and details on how to make ahead.
More Ingredient Guides
- Brussel Sprout Recipes
- Cherry Tomato Recipes
- Zucchini Recipes
- Broccoli Recipes
- Kale Recipes
- Sun Dried Tomato Recipes
- Daikon Radish Recipes
Did you Make Any of These Corn Recipes?
Please leave a comment and rating below, if you loved this round up of recipes using corn. Also, be sure to snap a picture of your finished dish and share it with me on Instagram using the hashtag #platingsandpairings and tagging me @platingsandpairings.
For more great Platings and Pairings recipes, be sure to follow me on Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest and Facebook.
30+ BEST Corn Recipes
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 1 medium yellow onion (finely chopped (1½ cups))
- 1 rib celery (finely chopped (½ cup))
- 1 medium poblano pepper (seeded, stemmed, and finely chopped (½ cup))
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 Tablespoon chile powder (plus more for topping)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 3 medium yukon gold potatoes (about 1lb., peeled and cut into ½-inch pieces)
- 2 12-ounce bags frozen corn (or about 6 cups fresh shucked corn)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- ½ cups crumbled cotija cheese
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- Kosher salt and pepper (to taste)
- ¼ cups cilantro (minced, plus more to garnish)
- ½ cups Mexican crema or sour cream
- Lime wedges (for serving)
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, melt the butter. Add the onion, celery, poblano, and season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion softens, about 7-8 minutes.
- Add the garlic, chile powder, and oregano, and saute for about 1 minute, until fragrant.
- Add the chicken stock, and potatoes. Bring to a boil, then lower the heat to maintain a simmer. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes.
- Stir in the corn, cream and sugar. Cook for five minutes, until warmed through.
- Transfer 1½ cups of the soup to a blender and purée until smooth. Stir the puréed soup back into the pot of remaining soup.
- Add cotija cheese, cilantro, and lime juice and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve garnished with additional cilantro, cotija, chile powder and crema. Serve with lime wedges.