Love lamb? Here are 35+ amazingly delicious lamb recipes to try out. From pasta recipes, to soups, appetizers and more!
Lamb is such a versatile ingredient that can be used in a variety of dishes – from savory pasta dishes to soups, kebabs and more!
Here are 35+ of the best recipes with lamb.
Some of the most popular lamb recipes on my blog include these Marinated Lamb Chops with Rosemary & Garlic, Rack of Lamb with Parmesan Herb Curst, and this Lamb Curry. But there are so many great options!
Keep reading to discover some new favorites!
Also, be sure to check out these helpful lamb articles:
- What to Serve with Lamb: 50+ BEST Side Dishes
- Sauces for Lamb: 17+ Sauce Options
- The BEST Lamb Wine Pairings: How to Choose the Perfect Bottle
The BEST Lamb Recipes
How to Make Ahead and Store
Many of these ground lamb recipes can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for a few days or even in the freezer. Simply check the individual recipes for full storing instructions and details on how to make ahead.
More Ingredient Guides
- Ground Lamb Recipes
- Ground Beef Recipes
- Chicken Tenderloin Recipes
- Italian Sausage Recipes
- Ground Turkey Recipes
- Boneless Pork Chop Recipes
- Pork Belly Recipes
- Flank Steak Recipes
Did you Make Any of These Lamb Recipes?
Please leave a comment and rating below, if you loved this round up of recipes using lamb. Also, be sure to snap a picture of your finished dish and share it with me on Instagram using the hashtag #platingsandpairings and tagging me @platingsandpairings.
35+ BEST Lamb Recipes
- Combine the olive oil, garlic, rosemary, lemon juice, lemon zest and salt & pepper in a small bowl.
- Pour the mixture over the lamb chops and let marinate at least 30 minutes, or up to overnight.
- Heat grill to 500-degrees and grill chops for 4-6 minutes per side, until the internal temperature reads 135-degrees, for medium-rare.
- Let rest 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
- Grill Pan: Cook on medium heat for 4-6 minutes per side.
- Broiler: Preheat your broiler to HIGH. Remove lamb from refrigerator 30-minutes before you plan to cook them. Broil for 5-8 minutes per side.