Wondering what to serve with Baked Brie? There are so many options! Crostini, fresh fruit, nuts, and more! Here are 10+ great options.
Baked Brie is the best!
- It’s made with simple ingredients.
- You can assemble it in under 10 minutes.
- It’s absolutely stunning and a definite crowd pleaser!
But are you wondering what to serve with it?
No worries. I’ve got you covered!
Here are 10+ great options!
What to Serve with Baked Brie
Crostini are easy to make at home using just 3-ingredients – bread, olive oil and salt. This simple crostini recipe is the perfect appetizer for parties. You can make them ahead of time and serve them with a variety of toppings.Get the RECIPE
Dried ApricotsGet them on AMAZON
Dried CherriesGet them on AMAZONG
NutsGet them on AMAZON
Pear SlicesGet them on AMAZON
GrapesGet them on AMAZON
Apple SlicesGet them on AMAZON
JamGet it on AMAZON
Water CrackersGet them on AMAZON
RaspberriesGet them on AMAZON
Did you try out these sides for baked brie?
If you loved this roundup of what to serve with baked brie I would appreciate it so much if you would give this recipe a star review! Also, be sure to snap a picture of your finished dish and share it with me on Instagram using the hashtag #platingsandpairings and tagging me @platingsandpairings.
For more great Platings and Pairings recipes, be sure to follow me on Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest and Facebook.
What to Serve with Baked Brie: 10+ BEST Sides
Wondering what to serve with Baked Brie? There are so many options! Crostini, fresh fruit, nuts, and more! Pair them with this Baked Brie with Jam in Puff Pastry.Print Pin
Servings: 6 people
- 1 sheet puff pastry (1/2 a box, thawed)
- 1 8-12 ounce wheel Brie cheese
- ⅓ cup jam (red currant, raspberry, blackberry, etc. )
- 1 egg (mixed with one tablespoon of water)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place wheel of brie in the middle of the puff pastry.
- Add jam on top of the brie.
- Gently fold over the brie to cover it completely. Use your hand to gently press the edges against the brie and neaten up the sides.
- Move the brie wheel to a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Brush on the egg/water mixture, wiping away any egg collected under the brie on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Did you make this recipe?Mention @platingsandpairings or tag #platingsandpairings!
Calories: 361kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 64mg | Sodium: 349mg | Potassium: 92mg | Vitamin A: 265IU | Calcium: 77mg | Iron: 1.4mg