Wondering what to serve with Baked Brie? There are so many options! Crostini, fresh fruit, nuts, and more! Here are 10+ great options.
Baked Brie is the best!
- It’s made with simple ingredients.
- You can assemble it in under 10 minutes.
- It’s absolutely stunning and a definite crowd pleaser!
But are you wondering what to serve with it?
No worries. I’ve got you covered!
Here are 10+ great options!
What to Serve with Baked Brie
Did you try out these sides for baked brie?
If you loved this roundup of what to serve with baked brie I would appreciate it so much if you would give this recipe a star review! Also, be sure to snap a picture of your finished dish and share it with me on Instagram using the hashtag #platingsandpairings and tagging me @platingsandpairings.
What to Serve with Baked Brie: 10+ BEST Sides
- 1 sheet puff pastry (1/2 a box, thawed)
- 1 8-12 ounce wheel Brie cheese
- ⅓ cup jam (red currant, raspberry, blackberry, etc. )
- 1 egg (mixed with one tablespoon of water)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place wheel of brie in the middle of the puff pastry.
- Add jam on top of the brie.
- Gently fold over the brie to cover it completely. Use your hand to gently press the edges against the brie and neaten up the sides.
- Move the brie wheel to a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Brush on the egg/water mixture, wiping away any egg collected under the brie on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes before serving.