Baileys Irish Cream is a popular liqueur that can be enjoyed on its own or used to create a variety of delicious cocktails. Here are 16+ great Baileys cocktails to try at home!
Do you have a bottle of Baileys that’s been hanging around in your liquor cabinet forever? Wondering how to use it up? I’ve rounded up all the best Baileys cocktail recipes in one place.
Because… there are so many amazing Baileys drinks out there!
What is Baileys?
Baileys Irish Cream is a popular alcoholic beverage that originated in Ireland. It is a liqueur made from Irish whiskey, cream, and a blend of other ingredients such as cocoa and vanilla.
Baileys is known for its rich, creamy flavor and smooth texture, and it can be enjoyed on its own or used as a key ingredient in cocktails and desserts. It is often served over ice or in a coffee as an after-dinner drink. But it’s delicious in so many cocktails!
So let’s get started!
The BEST Baileys Cocktails: The Lineup
More Liquor Guides
- Frangelico Cocktails
- Campari Cocktails
- Triple Sec Cocktails
- Bourbon Cocktails
- Vodka Cocktails
- Whiskey Cocktails
- Cointreau Cocktails
- Creme de Violette Cocktails
Did you try any of these Baileys drinks?
If you loved this roundup of cocktails to make with Baileys I would appreciate it so much if you would give this recipe a star review! Also, be sure to snap a picture of your finished dish and share it with me on Instagram using the hashtag #platingsandpairings and tagging me @platingsandpairings.
16+ EASY Baileys Cocktails
- Frozen Irish Cream Cappuccino
- Irish Coffee
- Baileys and Vodka Martini
- Baileys Pumpkin Vanilla Silk Martini
- Baileys Sugar Cookie Cocktail
- Nutty Irishman
- Baileys Irish Cream Jello Shots
- Baileys Guinness Irish Floats
- Chocolate Martini
- Bailey’s Cookies and Cream Milkshake
- White Russian
- Baileys Mint Martini
- Eggnog with Baileys
- White Hot Chocolate with Baileys
- Choose your favorite Baileys cocktail.
- Gather the necessary ingredients.
- Mix up a delicious Baileys drink and enjoy!