Learn to make your own DIY wedding match favors. These match wedding favors are so cute and festive and the perfect small gift for your wedding guests.
For our wedding, we sent each of our guests home with wedding match favors that were personalized with the date of our wedding and the place where we first met: The Cooler.
Yep. We met the old fashioned way. At a bar in Eugene, Oregon.
We placed a vial of matches at each table setting for our guests to take home with them. I figured that it’s not an overly obtrusive gift and if the guests wanted to remove any reference to our wedding, they could just remove the tag and still have a nice and useful match container.
These DIY wedding match favors were super simple to make at home.
What you Need:
How to Make Wedding Match Favors:
- Fill each glass bottle with about 15 matches.
- Cut the strike stick from the box of matches in a square size piece to match the bottom of the glass bottle. Using hot glue, glue a piece of strike stick to the bottom of each glass bottle.
- Place a heart sticker on each glass bottle.
- Print your preferred saying onto your labels.
- Place a label on each of your gift tags.
- Tie each gift tag to a bottle using twine.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial for wedding match favors! Let me know if you have any questions in the comments below.