This Spicy Game Day Charcuterie Board is a fun twist on your traditional cheese board. This spicy spread features habanero cheddar cheese, bacon cheddar cheese, pepperoni sticks, snack mix, pretzels and nuts.
Cheese boards are one of my favorite things to throw together for a party. They’re easy to throw together and all the work can be done ahead of time. But the best part is that they can become the centerpiece of your party.
It’s easy to create this spread at home by grabbing up a few key ingredients from your local market and following these three simple steps.
How to Make a Game Day Charcuterie Board
Step 1: Choose your Board
Step 2: Choose your Cheeses
My method of attack is to choose two or three cheeses of varying types. For this spicy cheese board, I went with a few of my favorite Deli Bar Cheeses from Cabot:
Step 2: Add your Accompaniments
- Crackers or Bread. I love to serve up my cheeses with some whole wheat crackers or crostini.
- Snack Mix. Seasoned snack mix that’s perfect for nibbling.
- Pretzels. Twists or rods work. You could even make these soft pretzel bites.
- Meats. I used a couple different types of salami and pepperoni sticks. Prosciutto and ham would also work.
- Olives, Pickles, Hot Peppers. Head to the olive bar at your local market and take your pick – Cherry peppers, Castelvetrano olives, pickle slices, pickled jalapenos.
- Nuts. Almonds, walnuts, cashews.
- Sauces. I served my charcuterie board with hot sauce and whole grain mustard.
Charcuterie Board Ideas:
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Cabot. All opinions are 100% my own.