Blue Cheese Gnocchi with Crispy Prosciutto is pure decadence. A creamy blue cheese sauce coats the gnocchi which is tossed with a bit of fresh spinach and topped with some crispy prosciutto.
Guys – I’m pasta obsessed! Anyone else with me on this?
I’ve got loads of easy pasta recipes for dinner tonight. From creamy pasta recipes, to pasta recipes with chicken, shrimp pasta, vegetarian pasta dishes and more! You’re guaranteed to find a new favorite here.
If someone asks “What’s for dinner tonight” and you answer “Pasta,” in my book, you’re instantly upgraded to 🌟superstar🌟 status. Just like my Nana Lamancuso and her insanely delicious Sunday Gravy recipe (which I now make on the regular).
The most popular pasta recipes on my blog include this Butternut Squash Pasta with Goat Cheese, Squid Ink Pasta, and Easy Lemon Pasta.
You’re going to find a pasta recipe that you love here! To that, just choose one of these amazing pasta side dishes, and a wine to pair with your pasta, and you’re guaranteed an amazing dinner!
Creamy Pasta Recipes
- Goat Cheese Pasta with Lemony Kale Pesto will be on your table in 20 minutes! It’s basically heaven in a bowl.
- Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Pasta – a super easy pasta dish with the most delicious, creamy sun-dried tomato sauce loaded with mozzarella & parmesan cheese.
- Easy Tuna Casserole with Gruyere Cheese and Piquillo Peppers is an upgraded version of the classic tuna noodle casserole. Spiked with a bit of white wine and topped with buttery parmesan breadcrumbs – Yum!
- Penne Alla Vodka is a dish you’ll find yourself making over and over again. Tender penne pasta is coated in a lusciously creamy and spicy tomato vodka sauce to create a classic, comforting dish that’s perfect for date night or family dinners.
Pasta Recipes with Chicken
- 20-Minute Sesame Noodles with Chicken, Thai-style creamy peanut sauce and crunchy red cabbage make a perfect quick and easy weeknight dinner.
- This Chicken Linguine with Figs & Goat Cheese is a delicious 30-minute meal that’s made with dried figs, red wine & smoky bacon.
- Creamy chicken marsala is also delicious swirled into a bowl of pasta.
Cheesy Pasta Recipes
- Cheese Manicotti is made extra easy by using no boil lasagna noodles instead of pasta tubes. That means no need for a piping bag to fill them, and they come together so quickly. They’ll be ready to bake in just 10 minutes!
- Cheesy Baked Gnocchi with Pumpkin & Kale. Made with gruyere, mozzarella and parmesan, this dish is a cheese lovers dream. And the addition of seasonal pumpkin & kale makes it perfect for the Fall.
- Cheesy Brussel Sprout Pasta with Grainy Mustard will be ready in just 30 minutes! Shaved brussels sprouts are tossed with pasta & a delicious mustard & pecorino romano cheese sauce.
Tomato Pasta Recipes
- Baked Feta Pasta with cherry tomatoes, lamb & calabrian chiles is the tastiest way to recreate the TikTok craze that’s been sweeping the internet. It’s creamy, tangy and so super delicious!
- Sun Dried Tomato Pesto – This easy recipe is made with just a handful of simple ingredients in 5 minutes
- This Slow Cooker Bolognese Sauce would make my Nana Lamancuso proud. It’s silky and luscious with super tender meat and so much flavor. Crockpot bolognese is where it’s at!
- Butter Roasted Tomato Sauce comes together easily, with no chopping or constant stove monitoring. Just pop it in the oven and let the roasting process intensify the flavor of canned tomatoes.
Spicy Pasta Recipes
- These boldly flavored Cumin Lamb Noodles are just as delicious as the restaurant version but use much more accessible ingredients. Made with tender lamb shoulder and toasted spices, you’re going to want to make this for more than just special occasions!
- Dan Dan Noodles combine delicious ramen noodles & ground pork with a spicy, creamy broth seasoned with chili oil, peanut butter and sesame paste.
- Kung Pao Noodles will quickly become one of your favorite dishes. This vegetarian meal will be on your table in 20 minutes! Plus, it’s easy to add your favorite protein like chicken, pork or tofu.
Shrimp Pasta Recipes
- Shrimp Fra Diavolo features sautéed shrimp tossed in a spicy tomato sauce spiked with white wine. It’s a quick & easy delicious pasta recipe perfect for the weeknight dinner table.
- This recipe for Squid Ink Pasta with Shrimp & Cherry Tomatoes only looks fancy. It’s easy to make in under 30 minutes and the flavor is delicious!
Vegetarian Pasta Recipes
- Broccoli Pesto Pasta is a healthy-ish way to indulge in a big bowl of pasta. Top it with some extra parmesan and walnuts for a delicious nutty flavor & crunch.
- Easy Lemon Pasta is deliciously tangy and creamy, plus it comes together in under 15 minutes! It’s a quick and easy dinner that’s sure to be a crowd pleaser.
- Roasted Fennel Pasta with Ricotta features fresh linguine tossed in a light lemon sauce with roasted fennel. It’s topped with dollop of ricotta cheese for extra richness.
Pasta Salad Recipes
- This healthy Summer Pasta Salad Recipe may be the best I’ve tried to date! Packed with sauteed zucchini, loads of parmesan cheese, fresh dill and crunchy walnuts.
- Israeli Couscous Tabbouleh Salad recipe combines pearl couscous with tomatoes, cucumbers, fresh herbs and a light citrus dressing.
My most recent delicious recipes:
Here are my newest easy pasta dishes. Guaranteeing that you’ll never run out of interesting pasta dishes to prepare.
Roasted Fennel Pasta Recipe with Lemon & Ricotta
This Roasted Fennel Pasta recipe features fresh linguine tossed in a light lemon sauce with roasted fennel. It’s topped with dollop of ricotta cheese for extra richness.
Peanut Noodles with Chicken (20 Minute Recipe!!)
These 20-minute Peanut Noodles with Chicken, Thai-style creamy peanut sauce and crunchy red cabbage make a perfect quick and easy weeknight dinner.
Lasagna with Bechamel (Classic Italian Recipe)
This show-stopping Lasagna with Bechamel is layered with a slow-simmered meat sauce and homemade bechamel sauce. It’s a creamy, close-to-authentic Italian lasagna you’ll never forget!
Easy Lemon Pasta Recipe (Simple + Delicious!)
This easy Lemon Pasta recipe is deliciously tangy and creamy, plus it comes together in under 15 minutes! It’s a quick and easy weeknight dinner that’s sure to be a crowd pleaser.
Creamy Rose Sauce Pasta (Pink Sauce Pasta Recipe)
This rich and creamy Rose Sauce is the ultimate pink sauce for pasta! It’s ready in 20 minutes and easy to make from scratch using only a handful of pantry staples. Perfect for both weeknight dinners and elegant entertaining!