Love brussels sprouts? Here are 15+ flavor packed recipes to try out. From pasta recipes, to salads, roasted brussel sprouts and more. They’re all SO delicious (and healthy too)!
Brussel sprouts are such a versatile ingredient that can be used in a variety of dishes. They can be shredded and eaten raw, or roasted (those crispy edges are the best! 😍), or, add them to your favorite pasta dish.
Some of the most popular brussel sprout recipes on my blog include these Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Balsamic, this Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad, and these Kung Pao Brussel Sprouts. But there are so many great options!
Keep reading to discover some new favorite brussel sprout recipes…
The BEST Brussels Sprouts Recipes
How to Make Ahead and Store
Many of these brussel sprout recipes can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for a few days or even in the freezer. Simply check the individual recipes for full storing instructions and details on how to make ahead.
More Ingredient Guides
- Daikon Radish Recipes
- Celery Recipes
- Corn Recipes
- Italian Sausage Recipes
- Lamb Recipes
- Ricotta Recipes
- Ground Beef Recipes
- Ground Turkey Recipes
- Gnocchi Recipes
Did you Make Any of These Brussel Sprout Recipes?
Please leave a comment and rating below, if you loved this round up of recipes using brussels sprouts. Also, be sure to snap a picture of your finished dish and share it with me on Instagram using the hashtag #platingsandpairings and tagging me @platingsandpairings.
For more great Platings and Pairings recipes, be sure to follow me on Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest and Facebook.
15+ BEST Brussels Sprouts Recipes
- 3 pounds Brussels sprouts
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut off the brown ends of the Brussels sprouts and cut in half. Mix them in a bowl with the olive oil. Pour them on two baking sheets and roast for 25-30 minutes, until crisp on the outside and tender on the inside.
- Meanwhile, combine the balsamic vinegar and brown sugar in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer until glaze is thick and syrupy, about 20 minutes.
- Drizzle the balsamic reduction over the roasted sprouts. Sprinkle with dried cranberries and serve immediately.