Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts cook up crispy and delicious with minimal oil with the help of your air fryer! Dressed simply with balsamic vinegar and a sprinkle of salt. Or, add bacon to make them extra delicious!
I’ve discovered that brussels sprouts come out extra crispy and delicious with the help of your air fryer and now I’m obsessed. While they’re delicious served as a side dish with something like this Easy Roasted Chicken, or these Shake n Bake Pork Chops, you’ll often find me snacking on them on their own and calling that dinner for the night. I especially love them served with a bit of dipping sauce on the side. I love this Magic Artichoke Dipping Sauce, this Lemon Tahini Sauce or this Greek Yogurt Ranch.
How Do You Air Fry Brussel Sprouts?
- Quarter the sprouts. By quartering them, you’re creating more surface area that will get especially delicious!
- Toss with oil and balsamic vinegar & sprinkle with salt.
- Fry at 380-degrees for 18 minutes, tossing halfway through.
Tips for Making Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts
- Buy similar sized brussels sprouts for consistent cooking.
- Don’t crowd the basket. If the basket is too full, the brussels sprouts won’t crisp up well. There needs to be enough room for the air to circulate around them.
- Set a timer. That way you won’t forget to shake the basket halfway through.
- Doubling the recipe is possible but you will likely need to cook in batches so that the brussels sprouts aren’t crowded in the fryer basket.
- If cooking in batches, the second batch may cook quicker since it will already be preheated from the first batch.
Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts Temperature
- I like to air fry brussels sprouts at 380 degrees. This ensures that the brussels sprouts cook throughout and become crispy on the outside. A lower temperature will result in less crispy sprouts. A higher temperature may result in sprouts that aren’t fully cooked on the inside.
Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts with Balsamic Glaze
- To add flavor to air fryer brussels sprouts, I like to toss them in a bowl with olive oil, balsamic vinegar and a sprinkle of sea salt. Be sure to give them a good toss and let them sit for a couple minutes to ensure that the oil/vinegar mixture really sinks into the sprouts.
How to Air Fry Brussel Sprouts with Bacon
- If you want to air fry brussels sprouts with bacon, cut four pieces of raw bacon into 2-inch pieces and toss them with the sprouts before they go into the air fryer.
How to Reheat Brussels Sprouts in the Air Fryer
- To reheat brussel sprouts, simply add them to the air fryer and heat at 350-degrees for 10-12 minutes.
Brussel Sprouts Recipes:
- Smashed Brussel Sprouts with Lemon Tahini Sauce
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic Reduction & Cranberries
- Shaved Brussel Sprout Salad with Mustard & Parmesan
- Southwest Shaved Brussel Sprout Salad with Bacon
- Orecchiette with Brussels Sprouts and Bacon
Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Falafel
- Green Bean Fries
- Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- Air Fryer Chicken Wings with Buffalo Sauce
- Air Fryer Zucchini Fries with Dipping Sauce
If you loved this Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts recipe I would appreciate it so much if you would give it a star review! Also, be sure to snap a picture of your finished dish and share it with me on Instagram using the hashtag #platingsandpairings and tagging me @platingsandpairings.
Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts Recipe
Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts
- 1 pound brussels sprouts (trimmed and quartered)
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- Heat air fryer to 380 degrees.
- In a bowl, toss together brussels sprouts, oil, vinegar, and salt.
- Place brussels sprouts in air fryer basket. Fry for 18 minutes, shaking basket or stirring the brussels sprouts halfway through.
- Season with additional salt if needed, and enjoy.