Crispy Green Bean Fries baked in the oven or air fried for a healthy, delicious treat. Served up with three dipping sauces – green goddess, honey mustard & creamy sriracha. A secret ingredient makes them extra delicious!
Air Fryer Recipes
Looking for easy air fryer recipes? I’ve got you covered!
Whether you’re looking for easy appetizer recipes or chicken recipes, these tasty air fryer recipes are here for you!
Air Fryer Chicken Recipes
From air fryer chicken thighs, to air fryer fried chicken breasts, learn how long to cook chicken in the air fryer with these yummy, irresistible recipes:
- These irresistible Air Fryer Chinese Chicken Wings are topped with a sweet and spicy sauce. They’re deliciously crispy & juicy!
- This foolproof recipe makes flavorful and tender Air Fryer Chicken Breasts every time, seasoned with herbs and spices.
- These incredibly easy Air Fryer Chicken Thighs are juicy and crispy with just the right amount of herbs and seasonings. This healthy recipe works perfectly for bone-in or boneless chicken and skin-on or skinless.
- Air Fryer Chicken Wings cook up amazingly crispy and juicy without deep frying. Then they’re tossed with a spicy buffalo wing sauce that can be made mild to hot, depending on your taste preference.
- Air Fried Chicken Tenders cook up golden & crispy on the outside, but juicy inside. The best part is they can be made in under 20 minutes with just 6-ingredients. A parmesan breadcrumb coating makes them extra delicious.
Air Fryer Appetizers
These healthy air fryer appetizers are great for entertaining, or for a quick snack.
- Just when you thought ravioli couldn’t get any better! Have you tried Toasted Ravioli? Coated in a cheesy, breadcrumb mixture and then air fried until crispy and delicious! Serve this yummy appetizer with marinara sauce or alfredo sauce and enjoy!
- Buffalo Cauliflower Bites are crispy, spicy & amazingly delicious! Enjoy these healthy vegetarian buffalo wings with homemade homemade blue cheese dressing or ranch dip.
- Air Fryer Falafel cook up light, fluffy and deliciously crispy. Serve them with hummus and pita or top a salad with them and drizzle on a tahini dressing.
My newest recipes:
Continuing to bring you FREE air fryer recipes here!
Crispy Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts with Balsamic
Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts with Balsamic cook up crispy and delicious with minimal oil with the help of your air fryer! Dressed simply with balsamic vinegar and a sprinkle of salt. Or, add bacon to make them extra delicious!
EASY Air Fryer Zucchini Fries (Extra Crispy!!!)
Air Fryer Zucchini Fries are perfect for snacking. Strips of zucchini, coated in panko cook up perfectly tender on the inside and crispy on the outside.
Dip them in an easy-to-prepare creamy aioli flavored with tarragon and lemon, or serve them with homemade ranch dressing, chipotle crema, remoulade sauce or cilantro lime crema.
Air Fryer Quesadillas (Quick + Easy 3-Ingredient Recipe)
In less than 10 minutes, you’ll be enjoying a delicious cheesy air fryer quesadilla with this simple recipe!
Air Fryer Drumsticks (Chicken Legs) Juicy + DELICIOUS!
These Air Fryer Drumsticks are crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside. No breading needed! Turn to this easy recipe when you need a quick dinner or protein for meal prep.
Crispy Prosciutto (Baked or Air Fried)
Crispy Prosciutto is easy to make in the oven or air fryer. Perfectly crunchy and even better than bacon, enjoy it as a snack on its own or topping on salads, pasta, pizza, soups, veggies, and more.