Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip made with only 3-ingredients is perfect for snacking or parties. Make it in just 15-minutes and serve with your favorite veggies for dipping!
The New Year has us all wanting to eat a bit healthier.
My game plan? Keep lots of veggies stocked in the fridge.
I like to prep all my veggies right after I bring them home from the store. I wash them, chop them (saving those veggie scraps in the freezer for my “better than botox” bone broth), and store them in the fridge so that they’re easy to reach for throughout the week.
Having those veggies prepped makes it easy to use them in dishes, like this Ginger Veggie Stir Fry, but it also encourages me to reach for them when I’m in a snacking mood.
Especially when I also have some of this Skinny Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip on hand in the fridge. And really, there’s no excuse not to have it on hand since it only takes 3-ingredients (and 2 minutes!) to make it.
PS – Even though it only takes 2 minutes to mix up this Healthy Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip, you’ll want it to sit in the fridge for at least 15 minutes to let those flavors mingle together for a bit.
Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip Ingredients
- Greek Yogurt
- Ranch Seasoning
- Fresh Dill (optional)
How to Make Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip
- Add greek yogurt to a bowl and mix well with ranch seasoning packet. Gently fold in fresh dill and let sit in fridge for at least 15-minutes to allow the flavor to develop.
How Long Does Greek Yogurt Ranch Last?
- This easy greek yogurt dip will last in the refrigerator for up to 5-days.
What to Serve with Easy Greek Yogurt Dip
- Veggies – Broccoli, Cauliflower, Cucumber, Tomatoes, Carrots, Peppers, Watermelon Radish
- Buffalo Wings
- Bread Bowl
To make a bread bowl like the one pictured,cut a 1-inch slice from the top of a loaf of bread. Hollow it out by cutting along the edge with a serrated knife, leaving a 1-2 inch shell. Pull out the inner bread and cut it into large pieces along with the top slice.
More Quick Appetizer Recipes
- Easy Chipotle Salsa
- Prosciutto Avocado Bites
- Blistered Shishito Peppers
- Mussels Marinara
- Baked Goat Cheese
Did You Make This Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip?
If you loved this Greek Yogurt Dip for Veggies I would appreciate it so much if you would give the recipe a star review! Also, be sure to snap a picture of your finished dish and share it with me on Instagram using the hashtag #platingsandpairings and tagging me @platingsandpairings.
More creamy dip recipes
- Tahini Yogurt Sauce
- Salmon Dip with Creme Fraiche
- Corn Queso
- Beef Enchilada Dip
- Baba Ganoush
- Whipped Feta
- 2 cups Greek Yogurt
- 1 1-oz. package Ranch Seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- Add greek yogurt to a small bowl and mix well with ranch seasoning.
- Fold in fresh dill.
- Let sit in the refrigerator for at least 15-minutes to allow the flavor to develop.