Dip recipes are always an essential part of any party! From slow cooker dips, cheesy dips, veggie dips and more! This extensive list of 50+ easy party dips will help you find a new favorite! Everyone will be requesting the recipe!
At parties, dips are always one of the most welcome snacks!
Queso, bean dip, and salsa are always go-to recipes, but there’s so much more!
For example, this baked goat cheese dip is always the biggest hit! And, this smoked salmon dip lets you do all the work beforehand, so that you can spend time with your guests. Or, to please everyone, try this greek yogurt ranch dip.
So, let’s 🌟dip🌟 in to the best dips for parties…
Easy Dip Recipes (with Few Ingredients)
🥣 Slow Cooker Party Dips
🍫 Dessert Party Dips
🕕 How to Make Ahead and Store
Many of these dip recipes can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for a few days or even in the freezer. Simply check the individual recipes for full storing instructions and details on how to make ahead.
Did you Make Any of These Easy Dip Recipes?
Please leave a comment and rating below, if you loved this round up of easy dips for parties. Also, be sure to snap a picture of your finished dish and share it with me on Instagram using the hashtag #platingsandpairings and tagging me @platingsandpairings.
50+ EASY Party Dips
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine marinara sauce and garlic in a baking dish and top with goat cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, until the sauce begins to bubble at edges and the cheese is hot, about 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, slice baguette on a bias and place on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with coarse salt.
- During the last 10 minutes of baking time, add bread to oven and toast until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- Garnish cheese with basil and cherry tomatoes, if desired. Serve warm.