Have a package of ground turkey to use up? Here are 25+ easy ground turkey recipes to try out. From pasta recipes, to soups, appetizers and more. They’re all SO delicious (and healthy too)!
Ground turkey is such a versatile ingredient that can be used in a variety of dishes – from savory pasta dishes to soups, turkey burgers, meatloaf and more!
Here are 25+ healthy dinner recipes with ground turkey.
Some of the most popular recipes on my blog include these Turkey Swedish Meatballs, this Turkey Picadillo, and these Thai Curry Meatballs. But there are so many great options!
Keep reading to discover some new favorite ground turkey recipes.
PS – Most of these recipes will work with ground chicken, ground pork, or lean ground beef too!
Easy Ground Turkey Recipes (That are SO Delicious!)
How to Make Ahead and Store
Many of these recipes can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for a few days or even in the freezer. Simply check the individual recipes for full storing instructions and details on how to make ahead.
More Ingredient Guides
- Ground Beef Recipes
- Ground Pork Recipes
- Ground Chicken Recipes
- Ground Lamb Recipes
- Chicken Tenderloin Recipes
- Flank Steak Recipes
- Italian Sausage Recipes
- Boneless Pork Chop Recipes
Did you Make Any of These Recipes?
Please leave a comment and rating below, if you loved this round up of recipes using ground turkey. Also, be sure to snap a picture of your finished dish and share it with me on Instagram using the hashtag #platingsandpairings and tagging me @platingsandpairings.
For more great Platings and Pairings recipes, be sure to follow me on Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest and Facebook.
25+ BEST Ground Turkey Recipes
- 1 large egg
- 1 clove garlic (minced or grated)
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste (or finely minced ginger)
- 2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 pound ground turkey or chicken
- ½ cup plain breadcrumbs
- 2 green onions (thinly sliced)
Coconut Curry Sauce:
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 shallot (minced)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 can (14 ounce full-fat coconut milk)
- 2-3 tablespoons Thai red curry paste (depending on how spicy you like it)
- 2 Tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons ginger paste (or finely minced ginger)
- Large handful of baby spinach
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro and/or basil (roughly chopped)
- 1 fresh mango (diced)
- 1 serrano pepper (seeded and minced)
- 1 lime (zested and juiced)
- Steamed rice
- Lime wedges
- Preheat oven to 450-degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk together egg, garlic, ginger and soy sauce. Add ground turkey, breadcrumbs, and green onions. Mix until just combined.
- Form the meat into tablespoons sized balls (about 15-20 meatballs) and place them on a baking sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the shallot and garlic and cook until shallot becomes translucent, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add coconut milk, curry paste, soy sauce and ginger. Stir to combine and bring to a simmer. Add the cooked meatballs and simmer about 5 minutes, until they’re well coated in the sauce.
- Remove from the heat and stir in spinach, lime juice, cilantro and/or basil. Taste and season with additional salt and pepper, if needed.
- Combine mango, serrano, lime zest and lime juice in a small bowl.
- Serve meatballs and curry sauce over bowls of rice topped with spicy mango mixture.