This Indian Butternut Squash Curry is a delicious vegetarian curry dish simmered with fragrant spices and rich coconut milk.
Confession: I’ve developed a bit of an obsession with meal delivery services. It’s just so much more easy to drive home after work and have a box of groceries waiting for you, rather than going to the grocery store, standing in line, unloading the car, and then cooking. Obviously I LOVE to cook – I don’t, however, have a grocery shopping obsession. I fit the grocery store in when I can, usually heading there on my lunch break and picking up what I need for that night’s dinner.
This is why I love Blue Apron! They deliver to your house all the ingredients you need to prepare and you just get to do the fun part – Cook their delicious recipes. Here are some of the highlights:
- Blue Apron recipes feature seasonal, unique ingredients that are hard to find at your typical grocery store.
- They offer flexible plans. The classic 2 person plan will set you up to receive one delivery a week; you’ll receive three inventive meals for two people. The Family Plan is perfect for feeding a family of four; you can opt to receive either one or two deliveries per week. Each delivery will consist of two meals to be served family style.
- Blue Apron recipes are delivered in a refrigerated box so ingredients will stay fresh even if you’re not at home when your package arrives.
- Each menu is between 500 and 700 calories per person. The ingredients are incredibly fresh and sourced from small family farms and artisans.
- Most meals can be prepared in 35 minutes or less.
My last box arrived with the ingredients to make this amazing Indian Butternut Squash Curry – Perfect for #MeatlessMonday!
It’s definitely a recipe that I will continue to make on my own, even without the help of Blue Apron delivering the ingredients to my front door. I like that the ingredients are easy to find in the local grocery store and the fact that it’s a healthy and quick weeknight dinner option.
You can always win me over with a spicy, fragrant dish that’s served over a steaming bowl of rice. Bonus points if you give me a glass of Riesling to sip on the side! …