Wondering what the best sauces for pumpkin ravioli are? I’ve got you covered with this guide of the 25+ BEST sauces! From sage browned butter sauce to creamy alfredo, get ready to add some excitement to your fall meals.
Pumpkin Ravioli is a crowd-pleaser, perfect for cozy evenings in or dinner parties.
But how do you dress it up?
Add a great sauce!
From sage browned butter sauce to creamy alfredo, there’s something for every palate. So, don’t be afraid to mix it up and try something new this fall.
Simply pick one of your favorite pumpkin ravioli sauces from the list below, add a couple side dishes for ravioli, and you’re guaranteed an amazing dinner!
PS – Don’t forget about the best wine with pasta options too.
How to Cook Pumpkin Ravioli
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add the ravioli and cook until they begin to float (meaning they are done). It should take about 3-4 minutes for fresh ravioli. Frozen ravioli may take a couple minutes longer. Scoop them out with a slotted spoon or drain in a colander.
- Toss with one of the amazing sauces below!
EASY Sauces for Pumpkin Ravioli
An easy 15 minute, one-pan recipe.
How to Make Ahead and Store
Many of these sauces can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for a few days or even in the freezer. Simply check the individual recipes for full storing instructions and details on how to make ahead.
More Sauce Recipes
- Sauces for Ravioli
- Sauces for Tortellini
- Sauces for Gnocchi
- Sauces for Butternut Squash Ravioli
- Sauces for Pork Chops
- Sauces for Beef
- Sauces for Fish
- Sauces for Steak
- Sauces for Tacos
What to Serve with Pumpkin Ravioli
- Arugula Salad
- Radicchio Salad with Olives & Parmesan
- Kale Caesar Salad
- Fennel and Chickpea Salad
- Shaved Brussel Sprout Salad with Mustard & Parmesan
Did you try this any of these sauce recipes?
If you loved this roundup of sauces for pumpkin ravioli, I would appreciate it so much if you would give this recipe a star review! Also, be sure to snap a picture of your finished dish and share it with me on Instagram using the hashtag #platingsandpairings and tagging me @platingsandpairings.
23+ EASY Sauces for Pumpkin Ravioli
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add the flour and cook until lightly golden, 1-2 minutes.
- Slowly whisk in the half and half and chicken stock. Simmer, until thickened, 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in the parsley and season with salt and pepper, to taste.