In search of some tasty taco sauces? I’ve got you covered with this handy guide.
The BEST Taco Sauces
- Chipotle Crema + Sweet Potato Tacos
- Cilantro Lime Crema + Cauliflower Tacos
- Chipotle Salsa + Steak Tacos
- Mango Salsa + Carnitas Tacos
- Avocado Crema + Fish Taco Bowls
Sauces to Elevate Your Taco Night
Add some smoke and spice to your favorite recipes with this Chipotle Crema. A Mexican-inspired sauce, this creamy mix is made with chipotles in adobo to give a boost to your favorite steak tostadas.
This quick and tangy Cilantro Lime Crema is ready in just 5 minutes. Better than sour cream, this Mexican condiment is flavored with fresh cilantro and lime juice to create a creamy and vibrant sauce.
This sweet Mango Salsa has tons of flavor and flair! The bursts of acidity and brightness from the juicy fresh mangos, jalapeno, lime juice, and red onion are delicious on steak tacos.
5-Minute Chipotle Salsa comes together easily with the help of your blender. This spicy, smoky salsa is extra delicious on a steak taco salad.
This jalapeno sesame salsa recipe is totally unique and so addictive! It’s the perfect topping for chicken tacos.
This Easy Pineapple Salsa is light and fresh with just a hint of heat. It makes an amazing topping for grilled fish or pork tacos!
This fresh and vibrant Guacamole recipe is so easy! Mix it up in minutes for a creamy dip, a delicious topping for nachos, or to serve on Taco Tuesday.
Avocado Crema is delicious on Fish Taco Bowls!
More sauce recipes:
Did you Make Any of These Taco Sauces?
Please leave a comment and rating below, if you loved this round up of taco sauces. Also, be sure to snap a picture of your finished dish and share it with me on Instagram using the hashtag #platingsandpairings and tagging me @platingsandpairings.
7+ Tasty Taco Sauces
- ¾ cup sour cream (regular or fat-free)
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise (regular or fat-free)
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 3 Tablespoons adobo sauce
- 1 lime (zested and juiced)
- 1 clove garlic (peeled)
- ¼ teaspoon cumin (optional)
- Salt (to taste)
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Season with salt, to taste.
- Transfer to a jar or squeeze bottle and serve immediately, or refrigerate until ready to serve.