Do you love spinach but want to take it up a notch? Look no further! These 6+ delicious sauces for spinach are here to help! You’ll find a great sauce here!
Looking for ways to sauce up your cauliflower?
Whether you’re looking to add a bit of zest or a creamy kick, sauces are a great way to add loads of flavor!
Check out these unique and delicious sauces that will take your cauliflower from bland to flavor-packed.
The BEST Sauces for Spinach
How to make ahead and store
Many of these sauce recipes can be made ahead of time and stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for a few days. Simply check the individual recipes for full storing instructions and details on how to make ahead.
More vegetable sauce recipes
- Sauces for Asparagus
- Sauces for Broccoli
- Sauces for Brussel Spouts
- Sauces for Cabbage
- Sauces for Carrots
- Sauces for Cauliflower
- Sauces for Eggplant
- Sauces for Green Beans
- Sauces for Roasted Vegetables
Did you make any of these sauces for spinach?
Please leave a comment and rating below, if you loved this round up of delicious spinach sauces. Also, be sure to snap a picture of your finished dish and share it with me on Instagram using the hashtag #platingsandpairings and tagging me @platingsandpairings.
6+ Sauces for Spinach
- In a very large skillet or Dutch oven, heat the olive oil and sauté the garlic over medium heat for 30 seconds-1 minute, until fragrant.
- Add spinach in bunches, wilting and turning leaves in the pan, until all of the spinach is incorporated and wilted.
- Season spinach with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve warm.