Mango is a delicious and versatile fruit that can be used in a variety of desserts. Whether you’re looking for something simple or something more elaborate, there’s a mango dessert recipe out there for you. Here are 25+ delicious mango desserts to try out!
Tips for Making Mango Desserts
- When choosing mangoes for desserts, look for fruits that are ripe but not overly soft. The flesh should be slightly firm and have a bright, yellow-orange color. Here’s some tips on how to choose the perfect mango!
- To prevent mangoes from browning, cut them and immediately coat them with lemon juice or lime juice.
- Mangoes can be used in a variety of desserts, from simple desserts like mango sorbet to more elaborate desserts like mango cheesecake.
- When using mangoes in desserts, be sure to experiment with different flavors and combinations. For example, try pairing mango with coconut, cream, passionfuit, peach, pineapple, or banana.
PS – Be sure to check out these 45+ easy sweet & savory mango recipes too!
25+ Favorite Mango Dessert Recipes
How to Make Ahead and Store
Many of these recipes can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for a few days or even in the freezer. Simply check the individual recipes for full storing instructions and details on how to make ahead.
More Dessert Recipes to Try
- Ricotta Desserts
- Lemon Desserts
- Italian Desserts
- French Desserts
- Spanish Desserts
- Mexican Desserts
- Greek Desserts
Did you Make Any of These Mango Dessert Recipes?
Please leave a comment and rating below, if you loved this round up of mango dessert recipes. Also, be sure to snap a picture of your finished dish and share it with me on Instagram using the hashtag #platingsandpairings and tagging me @platingsandpairings.
25+ BEST Mango Dessert Recipes
For the fruit:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a 10-inch cast iron skillet, add mango, sugar, butter, flour, cornstarch, vanilla and salt. Cook on stovetop over medium heat, stirring regularly, until bubbly and thickened.
- Meanwhile, in a stand mixer with paddle attachment, add 1 cup flour, oats, sugar, cardamom and salt. Add the butter and mix until mixture holds together in coarse clumps, adding a splash of water, if needed.
- When fruit is ready, drop large tablespoons of dough on top of warm fruit. Place into preheated oven and bake for 35-40 minutes, until the edges are bubbling and the top is golden brown.
- Serve warm as is or topped with ice cream.