This Pineapple Vodka Cocktail is a refreshing, tropical cocktail that’s as delicious as it is beautiful. Made with vodka, pineapple juice, raspberry liqueur and vanilla.
Why You’ll Love It
This cocktail has all the perfect vibes going on…
The pineapple lends a tropical flavor, the vanilla warms it up a bit, the raspberry gives it that perfect sunshine-y color, and a splash of soda water at the end makes it extra refreshing.
To make this Pineapple Cocktail, you only need 5-ingredients:
- Pineapple Juice
- Raspberry Liqueur
- Vanilla Extract
- Soda Water
How to Make It
Just add all the first four ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake well to combine then pour into a glass filled with ice.
Top off with soda water. Garnish with a fresh pineapple wedge and raspberries, if desired. Enjoy!
- Swap out the vodka for vanilla vodka, coconut rum, or even tequila.
- Want a more tart cocktail? Add a squeeze of lime juice.
- No pineapple juice on hand? Use orange juice.
More Cocktail Recipes
- Vanilla Bean & Fig Cocktail
- Aperol Spritz
- Seabreeze Cocktail
- Harvest Moon Applejack Cocktail
- Blackberry Ginger Bellini
- Paloma Cocktail with Honey Simple Syrup
- More → 17+ delicious Vanilla Cocktails
Did you try this pineapple cocktail?
If you loved this raspberry pineapple cocktail I would appreciate it so much if you would give this recipe a star review! Also, be sure to snap a picture of your finished dish and share it with me on Instagram using the hashtag #platingsandpairings and tagging me @platingsandpairings.
Pineapple Vodka Cocktail Recipe
- Place vodka, pineapple juice, raspberry liqueur and vanilla in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake well to combine.
- Strain into a tall glass filled with ice and top with soda water.