This Pineapple Cocktail is a refreshing, tropical cocktail that’s as delicious as it is beautiful. Made with vodka, pineapple juice, raspberry liqueur and vanilla.
Lately, we’ve made a tradition out of taking a fun vacation every year during Thanksgiving. Even though we miss out on the home-cooked turkey, family time and glasses of eggnog, it works for us. Why?
- Come mid-November in Portland, I’ve for sure had it with the rain. I want to go someplace with sunshine!
- With the limited amount of vacation time that I have, I can really stretch a trip during Thanksgiving – I only need to take a few days off and I can almost get a week out of it.
Last year we went to Barcelona, and we had the best time! It was chilly, but there was lots of sunshine, sandy beaches, amazing tapas and fantastic (cheap) wine! This year, we’re going into full-on tropical vacay mode. We’re headed to Hawaii for about eight days and I absolutely cannot wait. The countdown has begun!
Tropical Pineapple Cocktail Recipe
To get in the mood for our Hawaiian adventure I created a Pineapple Cocktail for the occasion. The pineapple lends a tropical flavor, the vanilla warms it up a bit, the raspberry gives it that perfect sunshine-y color, and a splash of soda water at the end makes it extra refreshing. While I’m not a fan of sugary-sweet cocktails, this Pineapple Cocktail isn’t cloyingly so.
Pineapple Cocktail Ingredients
To make this Pineapple Cocktail, you only need 5-ingredients:
- Pineapple Juice
- Raspberry Liqueur
- Vanilla Extract
- Soda Water
Just add all the first four ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake well to combine then strain into a glass filled with ice. Top off with soda water and enjoy this amazing cocktail!
Do you have a favorite tropical cocktail that you like to indulge in? I’d love to hear your favorites! Let me know in the comments below.
Pineapple Cocktail Recipe
Pineapple Cocktail Recipe
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 ounce raspberry liqueur (such as Chambord)
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Soda water
- Place vodka, pineapple juice, raspberry liqueur and vanilla in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake well to combine.
- Strain into a tall glass filled with ice and top with soda water.
If you loved this Pineapple Cocktail recipe I would appreciate it so much if you would give this recipe a star review! Also, be sure to snap a picture of your finished drink and share it with me on Instagram using the hashtag #platingsandpairings and tagging me @platingsandpairings.