Do you love the taste of your favorite restaurant dishes, but don’t want to spend the money to eat out all the time? If so, you’re in luck! There are plenty of copycat recipes out there that will help you recreate your favorite dishes at home.
In this blog post, we’ll share 40+ of our favorite copycat recipes. From fast food favorites like McDonald’s Chicken McNuggets and In-N-Out Sauce, to more upscale dishes like PF Chang’s Lettuce Wraps and Din Tai Fung Green Beans, there’s something for everyone on this list.
The BEST Restaurant Copycat Recipes
Did you try any of these copycat recipes?
If you loved this roundup of restaurant copycat recipes, I would appreciate it so much if you would give this recipe a ⭐️star review⭐️! Also, be sure to snap a picture of your finished dish and share it with me on Instagram using the hashtag #platingsandpairings and tagging me @platingsandpairings.
40+ Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 1 green onion (thinly sliced, for garnish)
- Lettuce cups (for serving)
- Prepare the marinade by mixing all of the ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Mix the ground chicken meat, water chestnuts, chopped mushrooms and garlic with all the Marinade ingredients. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce. Combine soy sauce, rice vinegar, chili oil and green onions. For a mild sauce add 1 teaspoon of chili garlic sauce. For a medium sauce add 1/2 teaspoon of hot mustard plus 2 teaspoons chili garlic sauce. For a hot sauce and 1 teaspoon of hot mustard plus 3 teaspoons of chili garlic sauce. Stir well. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a wok or saute pan over high heat. Once hot, add the chicken. Stir-fry the chicken, breaking it up with a spoon until cooked through.
- Spoon the chicken into lettuce cups and serve with the sauce on the side. Enjoy!