In this roundup post, we’re sharing some of our favorite salmon recipes. We’ve got everything from simple grilled salmon to more elaborate dishes like salmon en croute and smoked salmon salad.
No matter what your taste or skill level, you’re sure to find a salmon recipe that’s going to be perfect for dinner tonight!
Most of these recipes take 30-minutes or less to cook!
Here’s a sneak peek at some of our favorite salmon recipes you’ll find in this post:
- Air Fryer Salmon Bites
- 5-Ingredient Sheet Pan Salmon
- Grilled Salmon with Lemon Butter
- Spicy Salmon Sushi Bites
With so many delicious options to choose from, you’re sure to find the perfect salmon recipe for your next meal.
PS – These recipes also work with trout. Wondering what the differences are? Check them out here.
The BEST Salmon Recipes for Dinner Tonight!
Tips for Cooking Salmon
- Use fresh salmon if possible. Frozen salmon can also be used, but make sure it’s thawed completely before cooking.
- Salmon is a delicate fish, so don’t overcook it. The flesh should be opaque and flaky when it’s done.
- There are endless ways to season salmon. Some popular options include salt, pepper, garlic, paprika, and dill.
- Salmon can be cooked in a variety of ways, including grilling, baking, pan-frying, air frying, and poaching.
Did you try any of these salmon recipes?
If you loved this roundup of recipes that use salmon, I would appreciate it so much if you would give this recipe a ⭐️star review⭐️! Also, be sure to snap a picture of your finished dish and share it with me on Instagram using the hashtag #platingsandpairings and tagging me @platingsandpairings.
45+ Easy Salmon Dinner Ideas
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Add potatoes to a large bowl. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons Italian dressing and season with salt and pepper; toss to coat. Arrange potatoes cut-side down on a rimmed baking sheet and roast until potatoes are tender, 20-25 minutes.
- While the potatoes roast, trim green beans and place in the same large bowl used for the potatoes. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons Italian dressing and season with salt and pepper; toss to coat.
- When potatoes are tender, remove from oven and preheat broiler to high.
- Arrange salmon in center of baking sheet with potatoes and add green beans. Drizzle remaining tablespoon Italian dressing over the salmon and season with salt and pepper. Squeeze lemon halves over entire baking sheet and, if desired, slice lemon slices and add to baking sheet.
- Broil salmon, green beans, potatoes, and lemons 10 minutes, or until salmon is no longer translucent but still moist in center and green beans, potatoes, and lemons are lightly browned. Serve with tartar sauce, if desired.
- If your potatoes are browning too quickly under the broiler, tent them with some tin foil.
- Feel free to use fat-free Italian dressing in this recipe too for a healthier option.
- Swap out the green beans or potatoes for your favorite vegetable. The options are endless!