Try this Strawberry Moscow Mule for a twist on the traditional Moscow Mule cocktail. Fresh strawberries, lime juice, vodka and ginger beer combine together in this delicious and refreshing icy cocktail.
Who doesn’t love a Moscow Mule?
They are seriously the most refreshing cocktail! Perfect for warm summer evenings on the patio. And, I’ve got to be honest, the cute copper mugs that they’re served in pretty much just win my heart. But there’s a bonus too – Did you know that copper actually helps to keep your beverage cold? Meaning that that icy cold Moscow Mule stays just that much more refreshing as you sip on it. I mean, no one wants a warm cocktail in the summertime…
Today I’m putting a twist on the traditional Moscow Mule by throwing some strawberries into the mix.
Strawberries and lime just seem to be a match made in heaven. Together, they’ve got that sweet and sour thing going on that seems to be one of nature’s perfect flavor combinations.
A quick muddle together in that copper mug helps to get those flavors going and then I pile in the ice, pour in the vodka and top the whole thing off with ginger beer.
Strawberry Moscow Mule ingredients:
You only need four ingredients to make these Strawberry Moscow Mules:
- Ginger Beer
Just muddle the strawberries and lime juice together, add a shot of vodka and top your cocktail off with ginger beer. Cheers!
- Make it a mocktail. Simply leave out the vodka.
- Strawberry Basil Moscow Mule. When mudding the strawberries, add a spring of basil as well.
If you loved this Strawberry Moscow Mule recipe I would appreciate it so much if you would give it a star review! Also, be sure to snap a picture of your finished cocktail and share it with me on Instagram using the hashtag #platingsandpairings.
More strawberry recipes:
- Easy Strawberry Mojito
- Strawberry White Wine Cocktail Spritzer
- 10 Minute Strawberry Galette
- Healthy Strawberry Smoothie (Vegan+Dairy Free)
- Strawberry Rhubarb Cobbler with Cardamom
- Ricotta Cake with Strawberries
- Grilled Pineapple Jalapeno Margarita
- Spicy Grapefruit Margarita
- Blackberry Bramble
- Paloma Cocktail Recipe
- Mai Tai Recipe
- Raspberry Lime Moscow Mule
- Cherry Moscow Mule
- Moscow Mule Cocktail Recipe
- Blackberry Moscow Mule with Elderflower
- Apple Cider Moscow Mule
Do you have a favorite summer cocktail recipe that you love? I’d love to hear about it in the comments below!
Strawberry Moscow Mule Recipe
Strawberry Lime Moscow Mule
- 1 half lime (juiced)
- 5 strawberries
- 2 ounces vodka
- 4-6 ounces ginger beer
- Fresh thyme sprigs (optional)
- Muddle strawberries and lime juice together in a copper mug. Add vodka and ice to fill and top off with ginger beer. Enjoy!
This recipe was originally published in 2017. It was updated in 2021 to add new photographs. The original recipe remains the same. Cheers!
Watch the web story here.