Wondering what the best sauces for mushroom ravioli are? I’ve got you covered with this roundup of 15+ tasty sauce recipes! From creamy garlic sauce to a meaty white bolognese, get ready to add some excitement to your pasta dinner.
Having mushroom ravioli for dinner tonight? Let’s sauce things up!
Whether you’re making homemade mushroom ravioli, of simply boiling some store-bought ravioli, these sauces will be the perfect complement to your dish.
Plus, these recipes are quick, easy and made with simple ingredients! Meaning you can skip the store-bought sauce and whip up one of these pasta sauces instead.
Simply pick one of your favorite ravioli sauces from the list below, add a couple side dishes for ravioli, and you’re guaranteed an amazing dinner!
PS – Don’t forget about the best wine with pasta options too.
The BEST Sauces for Mushroom Ravioli
How to Cook Ravioli
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add the ravioli and cook until they begin to float (meaning they are done). It should take about 3-4 minutes for fresh ravioli. Frozen ravioli may take a couple minutes longer. Scoop them out with a slotted spoon or drain in a colander.
- Toss with one of the amazing sauces below!
Yes, you should cook fresh ravioli in salted, boiling water, for 3-4 minutes, or according to the package instructions. You’ll know when the ravioli are ready when they float to the top. Then, drain the ravioli and toss them with your favorite sauce.
Drain your cooked ravioli well, then add them to the warm sauce. Let the ravioli sit in the sauce for a couple minutes to allow them to absorb the flavors and soak in the sauce a bit.
How to Make Ahead and Store
Many of these sauces can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for a few days or even in the freezer. Simply check the individual recipes for full storing instructions and details on how to make ahead.
Side Dishes for Mushroom Ravioli
- Arugula Salad
- Radicchio Salad with Olives & Parmesan
- Kale Caesar Salad
- Fennel and Chickpea Salad
- Shaved Brussel Sprout Salad with Mustard & Parmesan
More Pasta Sauce Recipes
- Sauces for Ravioli
- Sauces for Butternut Squash Ravioli
- Sauces for Tortellini
- Sauces for Gnocchi
- Sauces for Linguine
- Sauces for Egg Noodles
Did you try this any of these sauce recipes?
If you loved this roundup of sauces for mushroom ravioli, I would appreciate it so much if you would give this recipe a star review! Also, be sure to snap a picture of your finished dish and share it with me on Instagram using the hashtag #platingsandpairings and tagging me @platingsandpairings.
15+ BEST Sauces for Mushroom Ravioli
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add the flour and cook until lightly golden, 1-2 minutes.
- Slowly whisk in the half and half and chicken stock. Simmer, until thickened, 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in the parsley and season with salt and pepper, to taste.