Sparkling Ginger Pear Cocktails are perfect for parties. It only takes 4-ingredients to make these beautiful, sparkling cocktails. And, they’re mixed up in a pitcher so it’s easy to serve a crowd.
Since the holiday season is quickly approaching, I thought it was the perfect time to create a new festive, sparkling cocktail. These Sparkling Ginger Pear Cocktails are like fall in a glass. A fizzy, fragrant glass. With yummy pear nectar, fragrant ginger beer and pear liqueur. Basically featuring all things delicious.
These pear cocktails would be right at home at a holiday brunch, the Thanksgiving table or served as part of a New Year’s Eve gathering.
My favorite part about these cocktails is that all of the work can be done ahead of time, before your guests arrive. Just add everything to a pitcher, give it a stir, and set out some garnishes. To serve, pour over ice and garnish with a few pear slices and a skewer of crystallized ginger.
Pear Cocktail Ingredients
- Sparkling Wine
- Pear Nectar
- Belle de Brillet Pear & Cognac Liqueur
- Ginger Beer
Tips to Make Pear Cocktails:
- There’s no need to use fancy, or expensive sparkling wine or champagne for this recipe since it’s flavor won’t really shine through anyway with all the other ingredients that we’re adding. Here are some of my favorite sparkling wines under $15.
- Pear nectar is found in the juice aisle of most grocery stores. It is a bit thicker, and a hint more sweet, than pear juice. But, if you can’t find it, pear juice will work too.
- Ginger beer should be used in these cocktails rather than ginger ale. Ginger beer has a more pronounced ginger flavor and isn’t as sweet.
How to Make Pear Cocktails
- To a large pitcher, add the champagne, pear juice, pear liqueur and ginger beer. Stir to combine. Serve over crushed ice and garnish with pear slices and a piece of crystallized ginger.
Sparkling Cocktail Recipes:
- Vanilla Bean & Grapefruit Sparkling Cocktails
- Blackberry Bellini with Fresh Ginger
- Sparkling Blackberry Tea Cocktail
- Cranberry Ginger Bellini
- Grapefruit Aperol Sparkling Cocktails
- French 75 Cocktail Recipe
Fall Cocktail Recipes:
- Bees Knees Cocktail Recipe
- Apple Cider Cocktail
- Apple Cider Moscow Mule
- Harvest Moon Applejack Cocktail
- Blueberry Bourbon Smash Cocktail
- More → 29+ BEST Pear Cocktails
If you loved this Pear Cocktail recipe I would appreciate it so much if you would give it star review! Also, be sure to snap a picture of your finished dish and share it with me on Instagram using the hashtag #platingsandpairings and tagging me @platingsandpairings.
For more great Platings & Pairings recipes, be sure to follow me on Pinterest, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
Pear Cocktail Recipe
Sparkling Ginger Pear Cocktails
- 1 750-ml bottle sparkling wine
- 1 cup pear nectar
- 1/2 cup Belle de Brillet Pear & Cognac Liqueur
- 2 6.7 ounce bottles ginger beer
- Crystallized ginger
- Pear (thinly sliced)
- To a large pitcher, add the champagne, pear juice, Belle de Brillet Pear & Cognac Liqueur and ginger beer. Stir to combine. Serve over crushed ice and garnish with pear slices and a piece of crystallized ginger.
3 thoughts on “Sparkling Ginger Pear Cocktails”
Where did those cool skewers come from for your Sparkling Ginger Pear Cocktails?
You’ll never believe this Deborah! They’re actually corn cob holders – similar to these.
Awesome, they’re even on sale! Shipping was the same amount as the corn cob holders, LOL. Thanks so much!